1. a person or thing that is between two extremes, two contrasting conditions, etc.
Two contrasting conditions. It can be challenging to be stretched and pulled and feel like you are in a constant state of transition. That’s what it feels like a lot of the time: a transition from where you were to where you’re not quite sure you’re going. The beauty of the in-beween though, is in its process.
This is a place to discover what it’s like to be in the in-between. Yours probably looks different from mine, but we’re all there in one way or another.
We’re all navigating life and finding out what it means to live it well.
This blog is about dwelling in the in-between and learning not to run from it.
It’s about figuring things out, but enjoying the process, too.
- What does it mean to be working on a Master’s in education but to love so many things at the same time?
- What does it mean to be an adult but have that look very different from the way I imagined it?
- What does it mean to have dreams and goals, but realize that those aren’t even close to being fulfilled?
- And, most importantly, what does it mean to act out a faith that is sometimes hard? Who is God in my life and who is He in the world?