Today’s Good Things
- Being at the beach with family
- Playing a horrible game of Phase Ten until 10:30 at night (horrible because I lost – totally demoralizing experience)
- Swimming in a pool that seemed humungous when we were five and now proves to be quite tiny
- Eating ice cream
- Driving with the top down. The sunburn is worth it.
- Quoting movies we haven’t seen since we were twelve and laughing. Emperor’s New Groove and Mulan never get old.
- Showing our Gram a Madtv video clip and thinking she was going to weep with laughter. Acupuncture’s funny when it doesn’t go well.
- Not having enough time to read, watch movies or tv, or listen to music. No recommendations, but that’s another kind of good thing.
6 Replies to “Good Things #4”
Glad your having fun!
So much fun! Cribbage abounds! Wish you were here!
I love the Cape, went there as a kid to see cousins every summer. And you guys are totally adorable.
I know, it’s one of my favorite places! Bring the boys!
Ya’ll are great!
Thanks for sharing the good things, Cath!
You’re welcome 🙂 You and yours will be part of them soon!