Things I’m Enjoying on [arguably] the Most Beautiful Day:
1. Crunchy apples with old-fashioned peanut butter = instant energy and instant deliciousness
2. Riding with the top down and the sun all around me.
3. Taking two little boys to the town common and watching them run/crawl around.
4. Talking about every single car that drives by 🙂
5. Revising lesson plans to the tunes of 90s pop music (thanks, Pandora).
6. Night-time rehearsals of Hot Mikado – and attempting to sing and dance all at the same time (did I mention I’m about a month behind everyone else? we shall see if I can pick any of this up, let alone memorize it in three weeks!!!)
7. Guilty pleasure: Coke Zero. Trying to be healthy, but sometimes, you just want a good soda.
8. Comfy stretch pants. I’m wearing them with the excuse that I’m dancing at rehearsal, but really, I just want to wear comfy stretch pants.
9. Looking out the window and seeing white, red, black, and gold hens in the coop. Chickens are beautiful creatures.